Up Selling and Cross Selling allow salespeople to obtain additional revenue out of the same transaction.
Local shops are better at building emotional connections, but national brands generate more revenue from up-selling and cross-selling.
Up-selling and cross-selling are tactics that smart business owners and executives use to increase their ROI in a transaction-based business. However, building emotional connections beyond transactions helps to make customers more loyal, which creates long-term revenue. This is easier to do for local brands, because management and the rest of the staff are really a part of the local community.
- Why do B2B marketers offer downloadable content? – Quora - 11/11/2014
- What is Value Chain Analysis? - 11/03/2014
- What is a PEST analysis? - 10/27/2014
- What was a SWOT Matrix? I Reversed it and it Makes More Sense - 10/20/2014
- TEST FOR MEDIA TEMPLE - 10/16/2014
- What is a Competitive Profile Matrix? - 10/13/2014
- How to Persuade Venture Capitalists? – Clarity - 10/06/2014
- What is the Value of this IT Company which Caters to Startups? - 09/29/2014
- How to Make a Compelling B2B Product Description? – Quora - 09/22/2014
- Reinventing the Agency Model – LinkedIn - 09/15/2014