Lower your cost per acquisition by reverse engineering YES.
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
Think of what you do better than your competitors and I will make it relevant to your target customers.
- You need insightful recommendations.
- You want sales and marketing to work together.
- Your customers are probably diverse.
Why hiring me as a marketing consultant?
To make marketing about your customers, not about you.
- Learn who are most likely to buy from you.
- Make your prices symbols of value.
- Embrace iterative design to reduce objections and costs.
My job is to lower my clients’ cost per acquisition by generating insights, because they can focus my clients on what shoppers are most likely to pay for.
All ideas come from insights and even random ideas should be analysed before spending money or development time on them. Learning how your target customers are likely to act would tell you how to gain a competitive advantage.
Scope of my work.
- Campaign management: included with recommended vendors.
Type of clients.
I prefer companies with a technological or innovative culture, where management makes timely decisions:
- Startups without a full-time marketing team that need to raise capital from investors.
- Investors who are curious as to the potential of a startup.
Experts in my network.
- Graphic Designers.
- Data Managers.
- Web Developers.
- IT / EDI technicians.
- Social Media experts.
- Audiovisual producers.
- Print Shops.
- Why do B2B marketers offer downloadable content? – Quora - 11/11/2014
- What is Value Chain Analysis? - 11/03/2014
- What is a PEST analysis? - 10/27/2014
- What was a SWOT Matrix? I Reversed it and it Makes More Sense - 10/20/2014
- TEST FOR MEDIA TEMPLE - 10/16/2014
- What is a Competitive Profile Matrix? - 10/13/2014
- How to Persuade Venture Capitalists? – Clarity - 10/06/2014
- What is the Value of this IT Company which Caters to Startups? - 09/29/2014
- How to Make a Compelling B2B Product Description? – Quora - 09/22/2014
- Reinventing the Agency Model – LinkedIn - 09/15/2014