Lower your cost per acquisition by reverse engineering YES.
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
Think of what you do better than your competitors and I will make it relevant to your target customers.
- You need insightful recommendations.
- You want sales and marketing to work together.
- Your customers are probably diverse.
Why hiring me as a marketing consultant?
To make marketing about your customers, not about you.
- Learn who are most likely to buy from you.
- Make your prices symbols of value.
- Embrace iterative design to reduce objections and costs.
My job is to lower my clients’ cost per acquisition by generating insights, because they can focus my clients on what shoppers are most likely to pay for.
All ideas come from insights and even random ideas should be analysed before spending money or development time on them. Learning how your target customers are likely to think will give any marketer an advantage.
Once I have generated valuable insights, I will write recommendations for a media plan and a shopping list, to help you lower your cost per acquisition and also avoid what would become redundant.
Scope of my work.
- Campaign management; included with recommended vendors.
Type of clients.
I prefer companies with a technological or innovative culture, where management makes timely decisions and find themselves in one of the following situations:
- Companies which are losing customers.
- Companies that intend to diversify.
Experts in my network.
- Graphic Designers.
- Web Developers.
- IT / EDI technicians.
- Social Media experts.
- Advertising agencies.
- Marketing agencies.
- Audiovisual producers.
- Data Managers.
- Print Shops.